Roman Shower Valve Further Information
Roman offers a stunning collection of thermostatic shower valves in exposed and concealed configurations.
- High performance thermostatic shower mixer
- Separate flow and temperature controls - set and forget the temperature
- Temperature control features safety stop at 38 degrees
- Thermostatic cartridge maintains temperature to within 2 degrees of set temperature
- Wax capsule technology means rapid shut down of flow if hot or cold water supplies fail
- Compatible with any plumbing system - 0.1 bar - 5 bar*
- *Low Pressure solutions - (LP - Low Pressure - Compatible with any plumbing system)
- *High Pressure solutions - (HP - High Pressure - Suitable for pressures starting at 1 bar, especially suitable for combi boilers, pumped showers or high pressure systems)
- *See individual products for required working pressures
- Designed to conform to British and European standards
- Durable hard wearing ceramic disc flow valve with half turn for finer flow control
- Robust heavy duty brass body for long life operation
- Easy to operate ergonomic modern cross handles (excluding oval shaped - RVE007)
- Hand showers and drench heads feature lime scale resistant spray nozzles - simply rub clean to remove lime scale
- Durable ceramic disc diverter with on/off function; that diverts to hand shower or drench head (multi-function kits only)
- Smooth easy clean cylindrical design (exposed valves only)
- Features ‘easy clean' chrome effect hoses (where applicable)
- Includes 'eze fit' connections for quick connection to pipes, surface fixing simplifies installation (exposed valves only)
- Includes check/isolation valves for easy maintenance if required (concealed valves only)
- Optional ‘eco feature' on every shower - for high pressure installations optional flow limiters are supplied with every shower to prevent excessive water consumption.
Roman's collection of thermostatic shower valves has been awarded the BMA Water Efficiency label, passing the required criteria to qualify for the scheme.
The BMA Water Efficient Product Labelling Scheme has been developed by the Bathroom Manufacturers Association (BMA), the lead trade association for manufacturers of bathroom products in the UK.
The scheme aims to raise awareness of bathroom products that, if installed and used correctly will use less water whilst delivering the showering experience that the consumer has come to expect. In order to achieve the BMA
Water Efficient Label the product has been tested to ensure it meets the criteria for water efficient products as defined by technical experts within the UK bathroom industry.
Roman shower valves can give an average of up to 60% water saving when used with the flow regulators provided*. For further information go to www.water-efficiencylabel.org.uk
Tests conducted at 3 Bar supply pressure, accounting for high pressure systems. Water saving varies by product.