Cut the VAT Campaign
As a member of the Bathroom Manufacturers Association, we are supporting them with their campaign, to cut the VAT from 20% to 5% on all home repair, maintenance and improvement work.
This campaign has a number of benefits including:
- Boosting the UK economy
- Creating thousands of jobs
- It would help restore and bring back into use thousands of empty properties
- Improving the energy efficiency of UK housing stock which would in turn reduce the incidence of fuel poverty
- Help those who can’t afford essential repairs to their homes
- Helping to protect consumers and legitimate businesses by significantly reducing the competitive advantage of rogue traders
If you would like to get involved in this campaign, you can visit the official Cut The VAT website and see what you can do to help.
If you would like more information on the Bathroom Manufacturers Association and other campaigns they are involved with, you can visit their website: www.bathroom-association.org