Bespoke and Custom Shower Product Orders
Roman offers a bespoke service on many products available in our Showroom Guide and Decem Brochures. So if you are looking to install a shower enclosure into an awkward or unusual space, we have the perfect solution. The Bespoke Service allows you to tailor the height and width of your product and we can even cut the glass at an angle to allow for a sloping roof, to make adding a showering facility to a loft conversion or under your stairs, easy.
Our Decem Range of designer shower enclosures has a dedicated bespoke brochure, which can be downloaded and offers a thorough guide to the bespoke options available on this particular range. The Bespoke Guide allows you to build a made-to-measure shower enclosure, wetroom panel or bath screen, to perfectly suit your available space. It also details pricing for your bespoke shower design.
- Made to measure items which fit almost anywhere
- All products made in accordance with your own measurements
- We endeavour to provide fast and efficient answers to all your questions
- Cost effective solutions
- Many designs to suit all tastes
- Measure and fit service available
Ordering a product through our bespoke service is simple...
To order your bespoke product:
Simply choose which product you would like, then follow the 6 easy steps:
- Take your drawings to your nearest retailer who will fax them to Roman. For your nearest retailer contact Roman Customer Relations on 01325 328033 or visit www.roman-showers.com
- Roman will then send a quotation to your retailer for them to discuss with you.
- If you are happy with this quotation Roman will produce a drawing to illustrate what your final product will look like.
Note: Roman will make all drawings in accordance to your measurements and unless otherwise requested, an adjustment allowance will be included. Please specify your adjustment allowance prior to ordering.Roman will then fax the drawing to your retailer who will pass this on to you. This drawing will be in the form of a fax back agreement for you to sign*
- Once Roman receives the agreement, work will begin on your product.
- You will receive your product within 5-6 weeks.
* Once this agreement is signed you will be liable for any charges should you cancel your order.
Direct Delivery and Installation Service
To give total peace of mind, Roman also offer a comprehensive and exclusive direct delivery and installation service across their ranges. The service ensures that the site is correctly measured and that all Roman products are installed correctly the first time. Added reassurance is also presented with the two year installation guarantee and the Truelife, Lifetime guarantee on the Roman product. Please ask you retailer for further details or contact Roman Customer Relations on 01325 328033.